Friday, March 03, 2006

Ordinary Day?

Besides the morning's hiccup (great team spirit, with everyone chipping in trying to help Sid), I must say what a way to end the week!

Here's a list of today's highlights (in random order; not that it matters to anyone but I just feel like SHARING!):
1. A special mention on performance bonus *kerching* ;)
2. A close pal got a real good work opportunity (good on you!)
3. We are expanding the team (variables the way to go)
4. Got a great reading list for 2006 on my pet topic (thanks, Maish!)
5. A 'business associate' got a good news for me (Saturday dinner? Its a date!)
6. Got my assignment results, wohoo! (the late nights paid off)
7. A close pal will be having her baby anytime now (congrats, J!)
8. Cousin Iman will turn 1 month next (another baking session, right?)

Signing off to celebrate... *ladida dida*...

If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day. - Alex Noble

No comments: